What to Do?
- Watch today’s video.
- Go to page 6 of the VBC workbook
- Lay each piece of collateral side by side in the space you’ve cleared during Day 1.
- Use your smartphone to take a picture of your display.
Key Tips & Guidelines
- You can position them as close as about ¼ inch apart but try not to overlap if you can.
- An aerial camera shot (from above your display) would be ideal. But if your display is too large shoot at an angle or take multiple photos.
Share Your Day
How did it go? You can email me directly via the chat window at bulbgraphics.com or you’re your pic(s) in the Creative Crunch Facebook Group.