WHAT TO DO
- Read everything below before completing any of the tasks.
- Watch today’s video (above).
- Read and complete page 4 of the VBC Workbook.
- Collect one printed copy of each piece of collateral.
- If you only have an electronic version of a graphic, just print it out in color on a standard 8.5” by 11” page.
- Unless you already have a printed copy of booklets or other multipage graphics print just the cover and one inside page. No need to waste paper and ink since inside pages tend to have a similar structure an appearance.
- Avoid having to spend too much time handling large exhibits, banners, and other big signage during this challenge, just take a smartphone picture of them and print it out so that they’ll be small enough to add to your collection.
- Clear a space on the floor, a bulletin board, or a desk that is large enough to assemble on Day 2.
SHARE YOUR FINDINGS
How did it go? You can email me directly via the chat window at bulbgraphics.com or post in the Creative Crunch Facebook Group.